21 september, de Internationale Dag van de Vrede
The mission of the International Network of Museums for Peace (INMP) is to enable museums for peace (and related organizations) to resource, to collaborate, and to mutually support each other in their work for peace.
To identify, share, and disseminate knowledge, resources, and best practices among museums for peace (and related organizations) to advance education for peace, to build cultures of peace, and to promote global, environmental peace.
The International Network of Museums for Peace aims to:
- Facilitate information-sharing, collaboration and mutual support among museums for peace (and related organizations).
- Increase public awareness of museums for peace (and related organizations), their work, their contributions, and their impact in the community.
- Identify and evaluate best practices in museum designs, exhibitions, presentations and events through research projects, publications, and forums.
MasterPeace is een jonge, positieve, internationale vredesbeweging. Zij zijn actief in ruim 40 landen. Waarbij ze lokaal het verschil maken; op school, in de straat en in de wijk. Van Kathmandu, Nairobi en Utrecht tot aan Medellín.
MasterPeace staat voor:
- The world has 7 billion talents, not 7 billion issues.
- Mobilize, inspire and connect talents for a sustainable future with less conflict.
- Positivity, impartiality, co-creation and “walk the talk”